Welcome to the MoSyS lab page
The mission of the Mobile Systems and Solutions, MoSyS, lab is to explore novel techniques to enrich the mobile computing space. Our goal is to leverage insights and technologies from different domains of computer systems, like cloud computing, computer vision, machine learning, and apply them to solve research challenges in mobile computing space. The MoSyS lab is part of SUNY Korea Computer Science department. It was established in March 2013.We are always looking for motivated students to join the lab. Feel free to contact us.
- Aug, 2015 Presented a tutorial session on Mobile Cloud Computing at ICITCS conference in Malaysia.
- Jun, 2015 Our work on Analysis of Mobile Cloud Computing systems accepted at ARMS-CC workshop at PODC. Presented by Pradipta at ARMS-CC@PODC in Spain.
- May, 2015 Ray's work on outdoor locationing using textual signatures in images is accepted in research track at IEEE Mobile Services conference
- Apr, 2015 Arani Bhattacharya defends his Research Proficiency Exam, titled "Mobile Cloud Computing in the Wild: A Survey"
- Apr, 2015 Our work on Outdoor Locationing using Textual Signatures accepted at IEEE Mobile Services. Ray will present the work in New York in July.
- Jun, 2014 Keeyoung Kim defended his RPE and will graduate with Masters.
- Feb, 2014 Ray Vo defends his Research Proficiency Exam, titled "Fingerprint-based Outdoor Locationing Techniques for Smart Devices"